Whether you have kids, pets, or frequently host your loved ones, you know that your upholstered furniture is getting a workout. Just like fabric in clothing, upholstery gets bombarded daily by skin oils, dust, food crumbs, hair, spills, and worst of all, dust mites. To clean the sofa in a proper manner, you need to use special tools and equipment. Professional upholstery cleaning using steam can kill dust mites, as well as remove dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants. Luckily, our teams here at America Home Service have just the right equipment and know how to get every job, big or small, done with excellence.
- Step 1: Our technician will inspect the furniture and figure out what type of fabric the piece is. Next, they will identify any stains or any areas of concern. (Note- Potential permanent stains, as identified by the technicians, may not be removed)
- Step 2: From there they will pre-treat all the upholstery or spots that might need special attention. We will let the treatment sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Then they will start their way, top to bottom, cleaning it with the special handheld tool that applies our steam clean and deodorizer, while also using vacuum suction to remove as much water as we can
- Step 4: The first piece that will be cleaned is the main structure of the furniture. After that they will take care of any cushions and pillows.
- Step 5: Next is the drying process, we stagger any pillows on the furniture to allow overall airflow to each piece of the furniture for optimal drying conditions.
- Step 6: After we are finished, we will do a thorough walk-through with you to make sure that you are completely satisfied. From there we will discuss any stains that are identified post-cleaning.