#1: Make a commitment to yourself to have your carpets professionally cleaned.
- The longer they remain dirty the sooner they will wear out. Also improve your indoor air quality by removing the settled contaminates in your carpet fibers.
#2:Identify your objectives.
- Do you want to work with an honest, reputable company that you can trust? One who has the tools and equipment to get the job done right – the first time? Do you want an advanced cleaning process that leaves no sticky residues in your carpet? Do you want educated, certified, and trained professionals in your home performing the work?
- Or do you want to risk working with a bait and switch coupon company that claims they will clean your entire house for $39.99?
#3: Ask Questions. This is how you find out more information about a company.
- Here are 7 questions we suggest you ask:
- What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
- What type of equipment do you have?
- How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
- Are you a member of any professional trade associations?
- Are your technicians educated, trained, and certified?
- Do you have a business license?
- Do you have Insurance?
#4: Once you are confident that you are working with an honest, professional company invite them into your home for an exact quote.
- I will be happy to assist you with any other questions or concerns you may have. Please call our office at: (407) 255 -4103
- Here’s one last point: I know many people are skeptical of carpet cleaning companies and inviting somebody new into their home for the first time. In addition to my commitment to consumer education I also guarantee my work.